single.php -> Inhalt - Layout für normale Posts
Along with hummus and tabbouleh, chickpea soup is one of the highlights of Middle Eastern cuisine and is an absolutely delicious star in every kitchen - and in our version, it is even vegan! Refined with the finest Italian herbs, the soup not only fills the stomach, but also warms the soul.
- First, finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel the carrots and potatoes and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Then heat the oil in a large saucepan and simmer the onions until they are glassy. Then you can add the garlic, carrots and potatoes and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Now add the vegetable broth together with the chickpeas to the pot and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then add tomato paste until the desired colour is achieved and let it simmer again for three minutes. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, cayenne pepper and thyme, and finally sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Now you can take the soup off the hot stove and let it rest for about 10 minutes, so that the flavours are optimally distributed. Enjoy your meal!
24. January 2019
geschrieben in Rezepte