single.php -> Inhalt - Layout für normale Posts
Courgette and carrot muffins with apple
After Christmas it is time to get ready for the new year! In order to start the new year healthy and fit, we combine courgette with carrots and apple in this recipe. This way, giving up sweets is not so difficult.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and prepare your food processor.
- First, take the courgette, peel it and remove the seeds. Then do the same with the carrots and the apples.
- Next, grate them into the mixing bowl of your food processor.
- Gradually add oil, flour and sugar. Mix everything together at the lowest level until a smooth dough is created. Finally, you can lightly mix the anise, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and baking soda.
- Then you can put the dough into the muffin tin and put the whole thing in the preheated oven. All you need now are about 20 minutes of patience and you can enjoy the baked muffins.
17. September 2019
geschrieben in Rezepte